Friday, November 04, 2005

to know the me you may not know

"push me away, make me fall, just to see another side of me" - trustcompany (downfall)

writing is therupatic.

i've long been using this medium to express myself. sometimes there's just no better way. to see the thoughts in my head come alive through my words.

words are my satisfaction.

there are other reasons as to why i've started this blog but we will just leave it as that.

that writing is therupatic.

so welcome to jo's world.

you've been warned...

2 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your words washed me down...
Lately somebody is "Pushing" me in the "trustfall". I am scared so I decided not to play. Perhaps later I'lll get the courage to open up.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Crystallis said...

hey jo, i'm glad you're starting a blog too! that way, i can start in touch with your thoughts as well. i've always admired your literary skills, and I'm sure your blog would have more depth than mine! and yes, i agree writing is very theraputic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home