Sunday, October 15, 2006

blistered

"tonight i feel ambitious and so does my foot" - eve6 (open road song)

let's recap... episode 1 of jo's injuries was the big ass bruise from rollerblading. episode 2 was the pain in the neck from stretching.

and now for episode 3 of jo's injuries... blisters from running.


just in case anyone thinks i'm this hardcore running machine, i'm not. i am however, i admit, a wannabe runner. but i was just in a funk on friday and somehow decided that pounding the ground forcefully as i ran was the best way to kick me outta it. well it may have helped... but it certainly didn't help my feet. i think if i'm gonna run, i'm gonna need new shoes. my current shoes just ain't cutting it... well except for cutting my feet that is.

but pain aside, physical exertion just has this way of almost calming me. and i try and push on 'coz it reminds me so much of what life is like. despite the pain, you just have to push on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home