Wednesday, October 04, 2006

pain in the neck

"show me my vital signs until i'm realigned" - shinedown (better version)

here's epiosode 2 in the latest series of jo's injuries...


yesterday morning at work, i lifted my hands above my head and gave myself a nice stretch... yowza! what was that?? i felt a pull in my neck muscles. after that i was in a fair amount of pain and fair amount of mobility in my neck was reduced. by early afternoon i decided to take some time off work to see a chinese doctor for some natural remedy that didn't include actual painkillers.

i should be a chinese doctor. the amount of time it took me to get there was longer than the amount of time he actually spent seeing me. he said that my muscles were cramped and twisted and then proceeded to twist me around a bit in order to untwist and realign me. and then he gave me some medicine and sent me on my way. all within 5 minutes.

i suppose i do feel slightly better. but i'm still experiencing pain and limited neck mobility. i suppose i'm still sore.

i just hope that i get better real fast and that this series will get cancelled now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home