Thursday, December 08, 2005

my paper heart

"please just don't play with me, my paper heart will bleed" - the all-american rejects (my paper heart)



i love the song my paper heart by the all-american rejects from which the lyrics are the inspiration in this pic. and i absolutely love this pic. somehow it just speaks volumes to me. that's why i stole it from my friend.

something bout the black and white background and that splash of colour for emphasis on the paper heart. move over wooden heart. the heart is now made of paper. it kinda looks like something i used to fold as a kid using bus tickets. not exactly the most long lasting. hence the word frailty. and the tiny lil folding lines on the paper heart reminds me of the tiny lil scars in our actual heart.

sure frailty is evident in the pic. from the words to the paper heart. and yet when i see this pic, i don't just see frailty. i see a hidden strength. a bright colour admist the black and white and shades of grey. a paper heart that's standing despite being made of a frail material.

strength beneath the fraility.

and that's what makes me keep on staring at this pic...

it's beautiful.

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. imitrex stat dose pen breast implant case news Tramadol tramdol effects visa craps Private mortgage insurance benefits in the uk Web penis pills

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home