Thursday, January 12, 2006

please don't rain on my parade

"i'm only happy when it rains, i'm only happy when it's complicated" - only happy when it rains (garbage)


it's been raining cats and dogs for practically the whole day for the last week.

i think the rain is putting a damper on my mood.

i've never considered myself to be a real sunshine kinda girl in the sense that i'm not all always chirpy and upbeat. i'm more of the sunset kinda girl...

but when it comes to my weather preferences, give me sunshine anyday. rain is just so depressing.

let me count the ways:

1. you have to bother with cumbersome things like umbrellas
2. hems of jeans and pants get wet
3. it's easier to slip and fall flat on your face while wearing heels
4. traffic practically crawls
5. public transportation is a pain
6. buildings are crowded with people trying to escape the rain
7. it's all dark and gloomy even if it's mid-day
8. it gets chilly
9. forget all outdoor activites
10. all motivation to get out of the house is gone and all you wanna do is crawl into bed

oh how long will this last?

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger *** CeLiNe *** said...

Yeah man, I hate the rain too. Add this to your list, clothes have problems drying and even if they do, it smells mouldy.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Vixen said...

I like the rain...if I get to stay indoors all day and hear it against the windowpane.

But if i have to go out...yeah it's a royal PIA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home