Monday, March 06, 2006

my good friend's wedding

"you see this guy, this guy's in love with you" - herb alpert (this guy's in love with you)

sunday was the bestest day ever.

it was my good friend's wedding.

this is the hotel where the wedding was held in...



and the place where the reception was held...


i arrived early in the morning to go through some final wedding details with the couple, my good friend's brother (who was the wedding coordinator) and the hotel people.

then we went up to the hotel room where we got made up, hers by the hair and makeup artist of 'coz.

the wedding went really well. i was busy shuttling back and forth from my emcee duties to eating. and i think i nailed the whole emcee thing 'coz the groom kept on commending me. whew! at least i didn't spoil it for 'em.

after the wedding, the couple, my good friend's brother, his wife and i went back up to the hotel room where we counted the red packets of money. and then the couple treated us for dinner and dessert before we headed back up to the hotel room yet again to chill out and pop the champagne.

it was definitely a great day.

congrats to my good friend who lucked out and got herself a fantastic guy. well why not? afterall she's pretty awesome herself.