Monday, July 16, 2007

and the training begins again...

"to the path that i should take, it's just too real to go ahead and fake, every step that i make" - trapt (new beginning)


a second time doesn't necessarily make it any easier.

i'm just as nervous as i was the first time.

i just signed up for my second race. 10km. and this time, i really do think they mean 10km as opposed to 7.3km masquerading as 8km like in the case of my first race.

i know i'm crazy... 'coz a particularly bad sprained ankle left me outta running commission for the last 3 months. and i only started getting back on the road again last week with a pathetic 2.4km. the ankle didn't seem too bad but my calves and hamstrings ached after. expected i suppose since my long hiatus. but just as i was looking forward to another run, that got halted by me catching a flu bug. i so need to get my training on.

but apparently this is what i wanna do. so as scary as it is, i'm just gonna do it. through the pain, even if i have to walk it through for part of the way, i'm just gonna do it.

and it will be another personal achievement for me at the end of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home