Tuesday, January 30, 2007

challenges

"i'm gonna try something just a little bit different this time, i'm gonna give myself permission to shine" - bachelor girl (permission to shine)

first times are tough... starting something is tough... and sometimes even going back to something can be tough. not 'coz it's not what you want but just 'coz you're nervous.

so i'm nervous.

there i admit it.

i've just signed up for my very first race. 8km. who am i kidding? i mean my recent runs have only been half that distance. and with the surgery and recovery, i haven't run in 2 weeks and won't be starting to run again till another week more. this will definitely be a really big challenge for me.

and tonight will be the very first class in my foray back to school. 3 years after graduation and i finally decided to do a post grad in a totally different field of study. i don't know how am i going to juggle work, school, training and all the other important stuff in my life.


i'm nervous. but at the same time all these mean a lot to me. and when i do make it through, it will be a personal achievement.

of 'coz i know that i can't do this on my own... so God please help me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home